Coughs and sneezes can lead to diseases. Stop the spread of germs that can make you and others sick!
Influenza (flu) and other serious respiratory illnesses are spread by coughs, sneezes, and/or unclean hands.
To help stop the spread of germs follow these simple tips:
1. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Put your used tissue in the waste basket. (Then go wash your hands)!
2. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
4. Stay home when you are sick.
If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness.
5. Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
Healthy habits can protect everyone from getting germs or spreading germs at home, work, or school.
Cheers to a sneeze-free day and if not, grab that tissue and then GO WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Stop the spread of germs.