These easy to prepare treats are fun and they make a great after school snack or appetizer!
English Muffin Pizzas
12 English muffin halves (6 English Muffins)
1 package (10 ounces or 280 grams) nondairy mozzarella cheese, grated.
1 jar (25 ounces or 700 grams) of pasta or pizza sauce.
Toppings such as vegan pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers
2 tablespoons (6g) of dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
In a toasted, toast muffin halves until golden brown.
2. Once toasted, place on a cookie sheet or baking pan.
3. Add the pasta sauce and distribute cheese evenly on the muffin halves.
4. Next, add any other toppings that you desire (vegan pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, etc).
5. Sprinkle on oregano and bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese melts.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.