These simple pizzas are great as a snack (after school or after work) or as a weekend lunch after a big night out!
Ingredients(For each 6 inch corn tortilla, you will need:):
• 2 tbsp. pizza sauce
• 1 tbsp. diced fresh basil – you could also used dried basil but fresh tastes best
• 1/4 cup shredded, non-dairy mozzarella cheese (Daiya works well for this)
• 1/4 cup chopped veggies suitable for pizza – green peppers, olives, mushrooms, spinach, etc.
1. Line a baking tray and lay out the corn tortillas.
2. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the surface and sprinkle with basil.
4. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes – until the tortillas have become crispy and slightly browned, and the cheese is thoroughly melted. (Sometimes a spatula is needed to peel the tortillas off the baking sheet if they have cracked a little and the fillings have seeped through).
5. Enjoy your quick and simple pizzas!