Taco Pasta is perfect for those busy weeknights when you just don’t know what to make for dinner.The ingredients are likely already in your pantry and fridge- and if they’re not, you can make all sorts of substitutions with this dish!
- 1 box of Pasta
- 1 small jar of salsa (approximately 1.5 cups)
- ½ cup of diced onion
- 1 cup of corn (frozen or fresh)
- 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp. of chili powder
- ¼ tsp. of cumin
- 1 Tbsp. of Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta per directions on box, drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in pan, saute onion.
- When onion is soft, add salsa, corn, beans and spices. Stir and heat.
- Combine “sauce” with cooked pasta.
- Serve and Enjoy!